The Power of Staging: Before & After

Last year I had a darling cape cod in the Crestwood subdivision for sale. We missed the spring market by a few weeks, and the summer market in Glendale last year was not nearly as good as other areas.  (That really baffled a lot of us Realtors).



I had to do something to move this house...I couldn't believe it wasn't selling. I knew I had to physically show buyers the potential that this home had. It needed staging.







So, I decided to head out to TJ Maxx, Target and shop in my own home.  In total I spent $350.

They say less than 10% of buyers can see the potential that a home has. Are you one of the 10%? Check out the photos below for before and after shots...




                                AFTER                                                                                     BEFORE    


Living Room





 Kitchen




 Master BR





 2nd bedroom












Powder Room










And just a few weeks later...ACCEPTED OFFER! We closed in December and my seller, who is the most adorable old man ever, is taking my husband and I out to dinner tomorrow night!  ;)

Stay Tuned:

I have a new listing coming up that I am so excited about in Tosa. I met a contractor at Home Depot to pick out new flooring for the kitchen, paint for the hallways, light fixtures and a new front door. The sellers are investing money in to the home in order to garner the most profit from the house. They live out of town, they have given me my budget...it's up to me to make it work!


Comments

Popular Posts