Tour Highlights: 2.17.15

Yesterday we hit up 5 homes in Whitefish Bay...here is what caught my eye.

Wrought Iron Gates: beauty & function

This amazing 5 bedroom tudor is found on Lexington Blvd.  It is drenched in beautiful architectural details such as leaded glass windows, ornate crown moulding and these amazing wrought iron gates.

















These gates are flanked on both doorways of the living room in this home.

Not only are they beautiful, but they could serve a good purpose.  The mom in me loves the idea of being able to gate off a formal living space so children cannot have access.  Plus, if you have a fire going the heat will still be able to travel throughout the home, while your children & pets stay at a safe distance from the fireplace.

The Quintessential Perfect WFB Home

Located on the 5900 block of Kent you will find this charming tudor that is 100% move in ready.  Two things that I really liked about this home (note: there is nothing NOT to like about it), but the two things that really jumped out at me were...

#1.  The paint color in the kitchen.

I LOVE this color, it is like a vibrant teal with the richness of emerald green.  And with the black counters, white cabinets and B & W artwork...this really works.  I wish I could use this color in my house.



It's hard to see in the picture (because I took the picture on my iPhone), so I tried to find a similar color, below is a sample of Sherwin Williams "Blue Peacock".  Although I feel like this color is too green.  Whelp, you get the idea, right???



#2.  This absolutely adorable the nook where the fireplace is, it is so unique.  The built-ins add extra charm and to top it off, the sellers decor around the fireplace is perfect.  Kudos sellers!



Summer Camp Anyone

Found on one of the most coveted blocks in all of Whitefish Bay is this charming Cape Cod, with a hint of whimsy and options galore.  You won't find a home priced in the $400s on this block often, I have a feeling this will get snagged real soon.  Chances are, someone is going to want to remodel this home.  But honestly, in my opinion, if you are like me...with a little bit of inspiration from Pinterest you could make this a very charming home if you are on a budget.

The two bedrooms upstairs are reminiscent of summer camp...I honestly think any kid would LOVE this.  The built-in twin beds are a hoot!


I bet there are a lot of crafty "Pinners" out there would would love to get their hands on this!


Listing Info:

Wrought Iron Gates: beauty & function
1109 E. Lexington Blvd., WFB
$779,000 5BR, 3.5BA
Keller Williams - Maureen Stalle

The Quintessential Perfect WFB Home
5961 N. Kent Ave, WFB
$369,900  3 BR/1.5BA
First Weber Group - Bradley Wabiszewski

Summer Camp Anyone
1051 Circle Dr., WFB
$429,900 4BR/2BA
Keller Williams - Jay Schmidt Group


Comments

Popular Posts