Tuesday Tour Highlights: 2.10.15

For today's tour, we started in Fox Point, wound through Glendale and WFB and ended at an updated home in Shorewood. I had a hard time choosing just three homes; so, drumroll... I chose four  highlights.

Here is what peeked my interest today...


Miller Time

We checked out a 3 bedroom home in Glendale, near Glen Hills Middle School. Located on a nice little cul-de-sac on Braeburn this house has tons of potential. But my favorite part of the home, was the homemade bar in the basement.
















I HEART MKE!!!!

Outdoor Adventurer 

We found this cute cape code cottage in Fox Point.  It is as charming inside as it is outside. I loved being greeted by this cozy fireplace. And LOOK...the sellers are actually utilizing the little nook for firewood. I love it.




















They also had a fire pit in the back yard, and then...my favorite part ~ they turned the trunk of a willow tree into a legit climbing tree!!!! My boys would get such a kick out of this.


In Good Taste

Next up I want to give a shout out to these homeowners. None of what you see is staged, it is the homeowners ~ they have impeccable taste.  I LOVE the dark teal accent wall. And this built-in book case in the living room is really well crafted.




















NOT A FLIP 

You can still smell the paint drying this house is that newly renovated; and the sellers found out they need to relocate. They reconfigured the main level, the kitchen and created a beautiful master suite.

















But my favorite in the house, the kitchen. I would absolutely ADORE this kitchen. I love the huge island, marble counters, beautiful range...this kitchen is looking for a foodie to keep it company!




LISTING INFORMATION:


Miller Time
$199,900; 3BR, 2BA
6535 N. Braeburn, Glendale
Terry Flanagan, Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage

Outdoor Adventurer
$360,000; 4BR, 2.5BA
7711 N. Boyd Way, Fox Point
Bradley Wabiszewski, First Weber Group

In Good Taste
$375,000; 3BR 1.5BA
335 E. Lake View, WFB
Essam Elsafy, Shorewest Realtors

NOT A FLIP
$639,000; 4BR, 2.5BA
2305 E. Lake Bluff, Shorewood
Kristen Altendorf Pietsch, Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage












Comments

Popular Posts